Mittwoch, 15. April 2020

My new project goes online!

Interested in going overseas?
Here is the perfect platform for Students from all over the world going to USC is my new project!!


The partner Uni of my Home University Hochschule Koblenz /RheinAhrCampus is the University of the Sunshine Coast (USC). In this new project you will get an insight into my life in Australia and also what to keep in mind if you are planning a similar adventure. This is my first episode; the introduction.
If you have any questions please get in touch with me directly through Facebook or comment on this post.

Feel free to get more information about the program at USC or the youtube channel of sprachen/internationales.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...