Samstag, 30. Mai 2020

End of Week 13 what's left in Semester 1?

Yaaaay I'm almost there!!! Week 13 finished and that means one week of holidays! 

It is exam break next week. 

After 13 Weeks of content USC introduced one week of break before exam block starts (2 weeks).



What does it mean?

Studying in Australia means not only having exams at the end of the semester. It means you might have an exam but not necessarily. 

So what if I don't have an exam?

It means that you are done with your semester! So goooood! Congratulations!

But it also means that you did hard work in your assignments! 

- roughly 3 task in each subject means 12 assessments for a full-time student at USC in 13 weeks.

What does it mean in my case?

- I had 11 assessments so I will have 1 exam. I had an online quizz, 1 group presentation, 1 group assignment, 2 individual presentations and 6 individual assignments.

- The assessments count differently, so the last weeks (week 11-13) were quit stressful with 3 big assignments compared to the first block of small assessments (week 5-7).

Here is an example of one of my courses (Managing Human Resources):



So I will have an exam in the exam period on 11th of June. My last assessment for my Bachelor degrees!!
Content this time for this exam is only week 10 to 13. Not the whole semester. Less studying but different studying here at USC. It is more about applying theory to practice. My task now is to understand the contents with theories, frameworks and concepts and then to find examples in 'real life'. 

My semester Finishs with the completion ceremony on 22nd of June 2020! 

This is super exciting!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...