Freitag, 19. Juni 2020

personal reflection of studying in down under

Before making the decision where to go overseas, several aspects are important to think about: 

- visa
- financing
- accommodation
- courses to take
- ...

Studying in Australia was the right decision for me personally. 
I really appreciate the education system at University and I profit a lot from the teaching method and studying method. 

What makes me thinking like that?

- teaching is very interactive and practice orientated ( with tutorials, several assessments, application of theory in tasks) 

- studying needs a clear schedule or structure.
Students are supposed to do three assessments in each subject (4). The contact hours with lecture and tutor at not a lot (3 hours each) but self-studying is required. And that's the part where you benefit the most. 
The tasks or assessments are really interesting (e.g. competition between Tesla and General motors). 
It's fun to apply the theory of the lectures to the particular example for the class example or your assessment. 
These are the moments that I can still remember and know about the theory. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...