Sonntag, 16. Februar 2020

Exciting course BUS 331


AND I saw that course "BUS 331 Business Internship". And I was into it!
I read about that course in the course outline and on the Homepage straight away. Emailed my mentor at USC about the course- couldn't wait for her answer. Emailed the examination office in Germany to get the "go" for that "special" course (not graded). And then finally got in contact with the course coordinator of that course.
I had to contact another woman to check my previous grades at USC that I'm allowed to take the course.

All this happend in the exam period last year in November and further steps when I was on my road trips.
I was really excited to meet the woman the first time when I'm back from my trips.

I created my CV on my phone and sent it to her. She selected two companies where I can do the internship. She didn't tell me what to do- I know why- because she did everything! What a service! Crazy, I could enjoy my holiday without worrying that I woun't get a company to do the internship.

The support and help of her was so lovely. She made almost everything for me. That was really surprising and I told her how it would work at RAC. So she was surprised. 

This experience was just amazing. Fully supported by her, the course coordinator and now the Manager of my department I'm working in.
Such an amazing experience.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...