Montag, 3. Februar 2020

special visitors at our house

This morning I woke up and Leigh-Anne (the mum of the family) called me from the garden.

She said "Trish there is a snake in the cook house"

And I was awake, almost standing in the bed.

So I got my clothes for yoga and then I went outside to watch the boys catching the snake. 


caught the snake with the box

It's not the first time that we found a snake in the garden but it's still something special to me.

Walking in the Bush away from the street to find a new home for the snake



Life became Ordinary. Situations like this morning remind me that I'm in Australia and not in Germany right now.

Snake on top of Mount Ngungun

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...