Mittwoch, 11. September 2019

Some animals in Australia

First I have to make clear that some experiences depend on where you spend your time.

At the moment  lot of things happen on my familys' property.
On the weekend we had three situations with snakes. On Saturday I saw a small snake next to my door but I was too slow to call someone- so this snake is still in our garden somewhere...

On Sunday the son of my host family saw a snake looking at him through the window outside the house. He caught it and we brought the snake 15 kilometers away into a forest to live a good life.

catching the snake
Black swans
In my first weeks in Australia I saw a lot of kangaroos. It depends on the time you are out and the place you are if you will see kangaroos. Mostly kangaroos are out on big grass areas during the sunrise and the sunset. They don't like the hot weather.


Kangaroos staring at me but stay away from the wild animals, even if you might look interesting to them
Kangaroos on Campus


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...