Freitag, 20. September 2019

Busy study time for the next two months

I had to find a good place to do my assignments. I had a look at the Uni and at home. 
The University offers a lot of opportunities to study. Rooms inside, study launches inside or outside, studying on the grass with kangaroos and a lot more.

At home I could study in my room but till now the room is too cold due no sunshine the whole time. But the garden is big enough to find a place in the shade or in the sun (till now studying in the sun is possible for 1 hour, it will change in summer).

Some impressions of my places below:
On Campus
next to the family pool
at the beach
in front of my room - my balcony
I will be very busy the next few weeks. I have to write 3 essays and reports in several groups as well as 2 individual assignments. My last marks are 2 written exams in the first week of November. Let's see that I can do something fun in this time. But Uni is priority number 1.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...