Dienstag, 3. September 2019

Ride to Lighthouse at Point Cartwright

This Morning I woke up at 6:10 am without my alarm! I'm getting australian, that would be normal for them. So I went for a run up the hill to Buderim.
It's a really really steep street- i could not run all the way, so I walked the rest.



Today we had 32 Degrees!!! 


Its the 4th of September- the fifth day of spring- it feels like summer in Germany. 
But I have to be careful with the heat and sun because of the wind almost every day. Due the short distace to the ocean we always have a light breath that stretch the true power of the sun.


It was a really nice morning and I had no plans today- excluding studying so I made my way to the beach.


Point Cartwright
Last time I rode to the Beach I went to Mooloolaba Spit, which is right next to the Lighthouse. Only the sea splits the two destinations. So the ride today it was about 15 kilometers, to Mooloolaba it was a bit less. The way to get there is almost the same, only the last part is different.
 
Map of the Coloundra Region
I went to the Lighthouse in Kawana. Point Cartwright is one of the tallest lighthouses in Queensland. and stands 32 meters high. It was constructed in 1979.

Mt. Coolum in the back


My way of travelling and exercising

I had to study for my tutorial class I had this evening. So I combined duty and fun.

Study at the beach

Beach at Point Cartwright




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...