Samstag, 31. August 2019

Short morning Trip to Mt. Coolum

This weekend I had to prepare for my next assignments, so I had not enough time to spend a whole weekend on a really nice spot. I would love to do that. Maybe I'll have the chance one day.
Especially right now I want to go for a trip due I'm looking for flights to the West Coast for October.

But the Sunshine Coast has some nice Spots not far from home.

We started our trip on Saturday morning at 6:10 am.

Mt. Coolum- just 20 minutes away from home
6:30 am- let's go
Walking- hiking- view on the Airport Sunshine Coast
7:00 am- I did it- on the top of Mt. Coolum with Buderim and Mooloolaba in the background
Australia cares a lot about their nature
view from the Top - Mooloolaba to Noosa
Coolum Beach

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...