Sonntag, 25. August 2019

First Job and First tests

I've been very busy the last week so I will just talk about the last two weeks this time.
Two weeks ago I started my new job as an USCi Brand Ambassador. 
Way to the Mooloolaba Spit- meeting with the Brand Ambassadors

I will motivate students to go overseas or motivate students from all over the world to go to USC. It will all happen due stories or posts on Social Media Chanels like Instagram (piiinnz) this blog or my Facebook profil.
I also get trained in Marketing, How to become a digital Leader, take part in social events and a lot more. It's also part of my 5 step project. My focus will be on promoting RAC students doing the double degree at USC.
way to the beach in Mooloolaba 

Sunset at the Mooloolaba spit
These are pictures from the Social event with the group of Brand Ambassadors. 

Last week I had 3 tests- I had to go somewhere exciting. Last Thursday I went to the Waterfall in Buderim- just a few minutes away from home. I went there with Kalvin- the new exchange student at RAC from september on. It's a nice walk to the waterfall- especially if you're with someone local who is just walking bush bash with you.


Waterfall Buderim
Brush-Turkey


small waterfall in Buderim






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...