Sonntag, 4. August 2019

Week 3 and my new alarm

Second week of studying is calling. Every morning the birds and chooks in the Garden are singing a song for me to say 'Good Morning'. It's really nice waking up like this- but not at 4 am...


My new pets and alarm


I could join the Family for a walk in the morning-but I didn't till now- I'm too lazy to do Sports at this time. Maybe I should improve my Workout.

I'm going to Volleyball, Yoga and I'm riding my bike every day. This Weekend I went to the beach in Kawana by bike.

Everyone was so impressed that I did it, but it was only 40 Minutes /10 kilometers - flat- a way to the beach along the Mooloolah River National Park.


Yeees I did it!



Way Back - still day that's good- I should be home for dinner


This Sunday- like Always on sundays- grandparents and boyfriend of Emily and the guys from England, who stay with Ben, came to have dinner.

We had deligious Food, like every day. The host mum is an amazing cooker.


Home made muesli

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...