Sonntag, 28. Juli 2019

What happend to me in Week 2

Hey Guys,

I'm in Australia for 2 weeks now. My TO-DO list increases permanently. Especially this week I got a lot of advices from my host Family.

This week I improved the preparation for my Courses.

I went to my classes and I already prepared for some Courses in advance.
- translating some difficult words and add them to my vocabulary list
- trying to do some exercises for the Tutorials
- trying to understand the lecture will talk about this week

It's not only about repeating the things to keep them in mind. It's also about the specific vocabularies I have to handle with- and don't forget the different accents of the lectures I have to deal with.

Till now I saw kangaroos almost every day on Campus or on my way to University with the bike. But this time two kangaroos were in trouble. Poor guys:


The window cleaner called someone to help the kangaroos.


On mondays I have a Lecture  from 5pm-7pm and a Tutorial class from 8pm-9pm that's really hard for me to concentrate at this time, but I'm sure I will get used to it.


My new place to study

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...