Sonntag, 21. Juli 2019

Week 2, first week of the Semester at USC

This week I was really busy going to all the Workshops and free Food/Sport activities. 


Welcome event of the Aborigines
Aborigines dance

I hope, that I will improve my skills in Referencing, Time Management, Note taking,...

I expected more students attending this Workshops. Maybe they already know everything- no I think they are just as lazy as the students in Germany are sometimes. So maybe almost the same.

This week was also exciting because I had inspections of a new place to stay. I had a look at 3 places- all totally different. It shows that there is not only one opportunity to stay in Australia.
The places were:
- a women with 2 dogs , Living in like a shared apartment
- a Family (Parents and 4 Kids (only 2 stay at home at the Moment), Living as a Homestay
- two students Living like in a shared apartment

I had to decide  where I'm gonna staying for the text time till Monday.


I decided to life with the family. I'm really happy.


Moving to the new Home with all my new and old stuff


Now I can experience a life in Australia and I don't feel like a Tourist.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...