Dienstag, 23. Juli 2019

Walk to the Kawana Beach and Trip to the Big Pineapple

In my first weeks I had not that much to do, so let's do something close to Sippy Downs.

I did a 'hike' with other international students to the beach in Kawana. It was quit a long way- I'm happy that I took my hiking shoes from home. I will use them for a lot of longer walking tours.

On the way to the Beach
Finalllllly- we reached the beach- after 2,5 hours
AMAZING- my first time at the Beach in Australia
 In my fourth weekend I went to the Tree Top Challenge and the Big Pineapple with two friends.

Tree Top Challenge- DONE
Sometimes really a challenge

Big Pineapple



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...