Mittwoch, 9. Oktober 2019

Australia- am I in the right mood?

G'day Mate!

That's probably the sentence I heard the most since I'm here. But it's a nice sentence. Mate in this context means 'friend'. 

Australia is known for one of the most happiest country or even continent in the world. Maybe it's because people respect each other, they take care of their health, try to live without stress.

But I experienced not all of these aspects. I have the feeling that the Australians are mostly stressed. 
Stressed and relaxed because of work, free time activities or University stuff. 


Studying...

Free time...


Students in Australia are more relaxed about their assignments or presentations. I have to figure out why, so that I can improve my stress level when assessments are coming up.
Probably the priority is on free time activities rather then getting the best mark for an assignment that's only worth 15 marks (out of 100).

I will figure it out and might have to change my style of studying in my second semester at USC.

Being in the right mood to get along with the assessments is very important. 

Australia gives you the variation in studying. My short semester Break is the best example.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...