Samstag, 2. November 2019

Patricia is going on BIG Holidays

As you may realized in my last post the break between semester 2 (till November) and Semester 1 (begins in February) is quit long compared to the break between semester 1 (ends in June) and Semester 2 (begins in July).
It's also not the regularly length of the break in Germany. So I am excited because I planned big trips.

This break influences my life in Australia as I have time to explore other parts of this Hugh country. I will come home back to the sunny coast and I've seen more than my host family. 

First I will relax, pack and organize all my stuff after my last exam on 5th of November.
After one week enjoying the sunny coast and getting ready for the big trips I will fly to Perth to meet French girls. 

Trip 1

We organized a road trip along the west coast. We will rent a car and drive along the coast for more than one month. When we will be back in Perth around the 2oth of December I will find a cozy place to spend Christmas on the 24th, on the 25th- the actual Christmas celebration day in Australia- I will fly to Adelaide where I will meet my parents the next day for my next trip.


Trip 2

I will rent a car with my parents that we can explore the way to Brisbane and maybe we have the chance to climb one of the Glass House Mountains and do some snorkeling.

Since now I have no exact plan for the time between mid of January and mid February. But that's good. I don't have to rush and plan everything in detail because I have enough time to explore Australia in this time a bit more. I might go to Tasmania, the "apple Island" of Australia to do some bush walks. Or I might go to lady Elliot Island. A beautiful little Island on the east coast of Australia, good for snorkeling and beach time.
Let's see- I might do both in the end, that would be really nice.

Trip 3
Mid February my best friend and her family will come here so we drive from Brisbane up north along the coast exploring the Fraser Island, the Great Barrier Reef and much more on the way to Cairns.

Trip 4

At the end of this month I will fly back home to Brisbane to study till June.

These Holidays are well planned but this is caused by my friends that will come here for just a short time. Maybe I would have no plan at all- where I will go, if I would be on my own, what I will do, how I will travel around, if I would work,... the whole three months.

I'm really excited to spend time with my family and friends on the other side of the world and exploring and sharing these experiences with my best mates. 

I'm also excited to spend time with people I don't know well yet and watch how we begin to get friends.

You will hear from my experiences soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...