Montag, 30. Dezember 2019

Roadtrip no. 2: South Australia and parts of the east coast

Where: Roadtrip from Adelaide up north and back + along the south coast and a bit of the east coast of Australia
How long: 25.12.-20.01.2020 (almost 4 weeks)
Travelbuddys: my parents
Nationalities travelling together: German
kind of travelling: roadtrip with a camper van

my team


We had the same issue with the time so that we rented a camper van, too. It's really convenient and easy to drive, too.

Our plan is to go to Flinders Range National Park, kangaroo island, Philipp island, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and the sunshine coast. If we have one day left we might climb one of the glass house mountains. That would be another great experience next to the wildlife and Nature of Australia.

I'm excited travelling with my parents might be different to the travel with "friends" or people with the same interest (backpackers, not holidays). And it's the first time since I left Germany that I meet my parents.

I didn't plan the trip, that was my mum. My dad helped her with the booking of the first accommodations, renting the car,...
It was hard to book or make a reservation ahead for some campgrounds because of the vehicle registration number that we just knew when we took over the car. 
So we had some reservations but inbetween we have to look for a place to stay. That's not a big deal in the outback now because it's not peak season. 

Camping in the National Park

We were lucky with that.
We don't have any reservations after kangaroo island so let's see what we will find to stay overnight.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...