Sonntag, 26. Januar 2020

Double degree- everything easier in the second semester?

That's a hard question and to answer it I have to make a list to show you what's different and then what's maybe easier.
Comparison of the first and the second Semester

When analysing the list I differentiated between aspects of preparartion for the semesters and the aspects during the semesters.

That shows clearly that the preparation now is less and from the things I already know it's easier this time.

I also know some people before the semester starts I can catch up or just exchange the courses we take and compare the time slots. So I changed my time for one tutorial to make the group assignment with someone I know already AND someone that I know that is hardworking on it.
These aspects will make it easier at least for the one assignment.

The things that are new for this semester- like organizing the internship are without experience and "harder".

To sum up:

All in all I would say that I can start into the new semester more relaxed because I know how almost everything is working and how I can get help easily. 

But I'm glad that I took the course where I have to work so it's not going to be a routine and maybe "boring". Now 

I'm excited for the internship.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...