Sonntag, 22. März 2020

COVID-19 how is Australia going?

Short Answer:

petty good so far- my feeling.

Some restrictions apply  already but differ to the regions in Australia. And it changes almost every day.
People are crazy about toilet paper, nappies and tins but that's a global Faszination I think.

Limitations on taking…
...toilet paper at coles...

...sugar at coles...

...empty paper towels...

Crowded beach in Mooloolaba

normal breaky morning 

Yaaaay Friday night week is over and still work next week


I'm in Queensland and we are acting quit normal:

I'm studying, most parents are working, students go to school, shopping centre are open,...

Some changes:

- Flights are almost all not going

- the borders to other regions are closed

- From Monday bars and restaurants are closed- only take aways are open

- some international students had to go home, but non of my friends

- university is paused for one week and the rest of the semester will be online

- family dinner is still happening but one person serves for everyone

- I'll create an alternative to the webinar for RAC students

- I might spend Easter not on Lady Elliot Island



news about restriction for Queensland

I will keep you updated about major changes.

Here's a link for the live stream of abc news.

Fingers crossed that we all stay healthy!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...