Dienstag, 17. März 2020

JOBS JOBS JOBS

Australia is different. Being happy, showing clear emotions, and being nice but also honest are some characters that I experienced. 

Care about your Health and especially mental health is present everywhere. 
The school and the university do have an extra department for health & safety or health and mental being. These are not just departments that they are existing- no they are represented and active so everyone knows about them and what they're doing.


But what about earning money and having fun the same time?

Good question but easy answer!

DO what is fun for you! Have fun at work, so that it doesn't really feel like work. 
Basically do something where you're not thinking something negative about your work or looking at the time and thinking "when is time over to go home?"

It's sometimes easy to say and in the mind of us Germans it's even harder to understand that this is possible.

BUT it is!! And work is much more enjoyable if you're having fun!

I already reported that I'm taking a course where I'm going to work instead of going to class and it was the best decision ever! 

This is the way to get practise in your study at USC. It's up to you. Same as in Germany. 
In Germany we do have to do an internship or go overseas for one semester.

I'll give an insight about how to graduate at USC later in the semester.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...