Sonntag, 15. März 2020

Cultural differences

Maybe in the end it's a lot about communication. 

Once I heard someone from Australia who was in Germany saying "No one was asking me how I am when saying hello".

Yes Germans sound mean or not as much looking after each other than Australians. 
But that doesn't mean that we don't care about our fellows. 

Australia: When giving feedback you would never say what you really mean you would decorate this fact. So it doesn't sound negative.

Germany: You will give the honest feedback using "nice" words and mention something positive in the end. So the positive fact stays in your mind.

Let's see what else I'll experience in this internship! I'll let you know!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

FINALLY DONE! Congrats!

 I just returned back to Germany with two degrees. But that's not the whole truth. I'm back since mid July already. I was waiting ti...